Terms & Conditions
- Only B- School & Professional College Students can enter in this competition
- This contest is only valid for students who are pursuing post graduation or pursuing any professional degree. Students over 18 year can participate in the contest
- Participants can participate and showcase their talent in any of the following category - ( I)Music ,( II)Dance , (III)Others -Comedy, Mimicry, Innovation etc. Acts which are vulgar , dangerous, hurt any community or group etc would not be permitted
- Participation can be solo or in group, maximum No of participants in any group performance not to exceed 8
- Participants/Teams would be judged on basis of their talent and written quiz round off stage in City/Zonal/National rounds
- Teams / Individuals to be given slot and time to perform on first come first serve basis on City Auditions day. Participants to be dressed properly during auditions & other rounds
- No props would be provided for performance during City Auditions Round, only drum kit for bands would be provided.
- Shortlisted City Finale Participants/ Teams would need to go through off stage written Quiz Round on general awareness. In case of team participation, one person to represent the team/ college in written Quiz Round
- Only drum kit, musical support and basic props would be provided during Zonal Finale/National Finale. All other instruments to be arranged by participants
- All students qualifying for the Zonal and National Finale round will have to seek / manage the permission / attendance for attending the event as participants from their respective colleges
- All Teams/ Participants to register before 9.30 am on City Round and 8.30 am on Zonal & National Finale
- Travel /Stay for Auditions & City Finale to be taken care by the participants
- Teams/Participants would be selected in City Round basis their performance and knowledge quotient. 4 winners would be selected in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Indore, Bangalore & 2 winners would be selected in Chandigarh, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai in City Round
- Travel & Stay would only be provided to Zonal Finalists and National Finalists
- The decision of the Event Committee will be final and binding on all participating teams/ Individuals
- If Team/Participants are found to be undergraduate and not from B School or Professional College, the Team/Participants can be disqualified at any point in time
- Judges would be constant during the show, their decision will be final and binding on all participating Teams/ Participants
- Any deserving team/participant can enter the contest through Wild card entry. Event committee would have all the right to get any Participant/Team in the contest at any given point of time through wild card entry
- Event Committee reserves the right to disqualify contesting Teams/Participants on disciplinary ground without assigning any reason whatsoever
- The terms and conditions contained herein apply to the contest Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth. You agree to abide by the Terms in its entirety. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate. Maruti Suzuki India Limited reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
- The winner shall be responsible for any additional, incidental expenses required to be incurred to avail of the prize. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other incidental and related expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The winner will be required to provide certified proof of identity and residence, if any.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable.
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the contest or the prize.
- You agree that you are legally capable to enter the Contest and agree to the Terms and that you are competent (i.e. you are of sufficient age and mental capacity) and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement or your parents have consented to your entry of the Contest and use of these Rules.
THE PARTICIPANTS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT:
- They have fully understood the rules & regulations stated herein;
- They have no objection whatsoever to Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (the, "Organiser") using any of their (whether singly or along with the other Participants) photos, videos, audio, audio-visual clippings (by whatsoever name called), including any material (collectively, "Materials") for publicity, promotion or like purposes;
- The Organiser holds and enjoys any and all rights in the Materials and thus, the Organiser can use the Materials in any form it intends to use, either on its own or through its vendors; viz.; Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. and / or the Event Management Agency (Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited); and
- The Participants do not own any right in the Materials and no Materials will be returned or given to them
THE PARTICIPANTS HEREBY UNDERTAKE THAT:
- They will not raise any claim of any nature whatsoever, against the Organiser and its vendors (including Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. and /or the Event Management Agency) and / or their employees, directors, officials, agents, sponsors, representatives, and/or any other related / unrelated parties; and
- They will indemnify all the abovesaid parties against any and all liabilities, losses, damage, costs, expenses, etc., brought against the said parties on behalf of the Participants or to which the said parties may be subjected to in relation to the participation of the Participants in Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth 2012.
- Please find below the link of all the songs for participation in related categories of Colors of Youth talent competition.